Glitch's Bitcoin army
Are you feeling lucky?
To get in on the action and win some seriously unique prizes, you gotta get your hands on some Dark Energy. That's the juice that'll free my Generals and bring them to the Bitcoin network. The more Dark Energy you collect, the better your chances of claiming a guaranteed mint spot.
The clock is ticking. Mint.
Alright, here's the deal, degens. To join the fun, you'll need to get your hands on some Open Edition NFTs. Every one of these bad boys is worth 100 Dark Energy - and as you add more to your wallet, the NFTs will automatically merge to create a bigger, more powerful store of Dark Energy.
The bigger the store, the better your chances of getting one of my 80 Bitcoin Ordinal generals. But wait, there's more: some lucky holders of newly minted Dark Energy NFTs will receive a special invitation to face off against yours truly in a head-to-head game. I promise not to cheat... maybe.
Keep an eye out for these exclusive invites - depending on how lucky you are, they could be your ticket to the top... or the bottom.
What you can win
Let's talk prizes, shall we? Here's what's up for grabs:
- Guaranteed mint spots for the top 40 collectors of Dark Energy.
- 19 instant win spots for those brave enough to take me on in the high-stakes game. Are you up for the challenge?
- Randomly awarded mint spots for 10 collectors outside the top 40 with at least 1 Dark Energy point stored when the mint closes; 4 Lazy Lion holders; 4 Full Set holders; and 2 will be reserved for future giveaways/incentives.
- And then there's the last one - a guaranteed mint spot awarded at the end of the game. But who will get it? That's my secret...
- You might also win additional stores of Dark Energy along the way - from 100-1000, maybe even 2x your stash. Or, if fortune doesn't favour you, I might rug you of some of your stores.